IAQ & Filter Monitoring for Healthcare
Improve indoor air quality by tracking and resolving IAQ issues as they arise.
Reduce the risk of virus transmission through the air by controlling priority IAQ parameters.
Maximize ventilation and air filtration performance with data-support solutions & strategies.
Operations & Energy
Save on air filtration investment & maintenance, reduce energy costs associated with ventilation.
Maintain healthy air requirements.
Track key indoor particles, chemicals, and gasses to identify critically polluted areas that affect patient and staff health.
- Continuous monitoring and real-time reporting on 6 critical IAQ parameters.
- Track air quality changes over time and reduce indoor air pollution in the spaces that need it most.
- Achieve clean room and negative pressure room requirements with data.
Optimize ventilation & air filtration.
Pair HVAC performance and indoor air quality data to ensure your facility delivers clean air at the lowest operational costs.
- Reduce air filtration investment with an optimized replacement schedule that saves time, money, and energy.
- Utilize IAQ data to assess the true performance of ventilation and air cleaning strategies.
- Monitor filter life cycle from anywhere on web and mobile.
Protect indoor spaces from outdoor construction.
Collect outdoor air quality and indoor air quality data to ensure measures are taken to reduce pollution exposure.
- Take measures to reduce the effect of outdoor air pollution on indoor health.
- Log data requirements in-app or web system for long-term projects.