Promote healthy air for healthy students and staff.
Healthy indoor air quality has been shown to increase cognitive performance by 100% + in some instances.
Airborne Virus Risk
Assess indoor air health and make adjustments to decreases airborne transmission risk in the classroom.
Balance occupancy rates with fresh air levels to create spaces that meet the needs of our post-pandemic world.
Operations & Energy
Maximize HVAC performance to provide clean air at the lowest operational and energy expenditure.
K-12 and Higher Education
Protect students and staff of all ages and backgrounds in the era of healthy buildings.
- Identify critically polluted areas that inhibit student and staff wellbeing
- Ensure proper ventilation and air filtration to reduce disease transmission
- Monitor risk of mold outbreaks and track conditions for asthma attack
Create indoor spaces that occupants can trust.
Continuously monitor and improve IAQ health and HVAC system performance to promote safety, comfort, and wellbeing.
- Increase energy efficiency and tackle sustainability goals
- Prioritize high-activity spaces like lecture halls, gyms and labs.
Future-proof your education facility.
Create a next-level experience that offers benefits for years to come.
- Streamline remediation and maintenance operations.
- Implement a data-driven approach to clean air management.
- Start your journey to a smarter, healthier facility.