An approach backed by research, not sales pitches.
Establish a healthy baseline for your air quality over time with monitoring.
Pinpoint critical areas in your facility with evidence to back it up.
Get matched with the most effective solutions for your situation.
Ensure your efforts are paying off with ongoing support and insights.
K-12 and Higher Education
Protect students and staff in the era of healthy buildings.
- Identify critically polluted areas that inhibit student and staff wellbeing
- Ensure proper ventilation and air filtration to reduce disease transmission
- Monitor risk of mold outbreaks and track conditions for asthma attacks
- Increase energy efficiency and tackle sustainability goals
- Prioritize high-activity spaces like gyms and other recreational facilities
Ensure your indoor air quality is safe for patients and workers.
- Monitor particulate levels, chemical concentrations, and more.
- Ensure clean air systems are providing safe air effectively.
- Reduce operating costs, optimize ventilation scheduling, and improve HVAC maintenance
- Prevent hospital-acquired airborne illness using IAQ data
- Use air quality and filter data to provide clean air at lower costs.
Create a next-level experience for your office or other workplace.
- Welcome staff and occupants back to the office with confidence.
- Improve worker productivity, wellbeing and overall comfort.
- Reduce operating costs, optimize ventilation scheduling, and improve maintenance
- Reduce the risk of airborne disease transmission
- Prioritize high-occupancy areas like meeting and conference rooms.
Hospitality and Casinos
Address guest concerns proactively and position your resort a cut above.
- Ensure nonsmoking and smoking areas are kept separate.
- Let guests know you care with healthy indoor air quality and data to back it up
- Monitor problem areas and address them before they affect occupants
- Reduce the risk of exposure to airborne diseases with proactive management