Improve indoor air quality and building operations with data, not guesswork.
Leverage highly accurate sensors to collect continuous air quality and HVAC data, uncovering trends and critical areas.
Improve air quality and HVAC
maintenance with data-supported solutions recommended by experts.
Ensure new air quality solutions are effective and manage new problems proactively.
Gather accurate, real-time data on the health and efficiency of your building.
Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
Assess the health and safety of your indoor spaces by monitoring dangerous indoor pollutants, fresh air levels, and airborne transmission risk.Learn More
Filter Life Cycle Monitoring
Reach peak HVAC operating efficiency and ensure clean air by monitoring your filters’ performance and remaining useful life.Learn More
Empower your service team to make data-backed decisions with the qlair app.
Indoor Air Quality Management
- Track trends in air quality data based on time, location and
- Identify areas in your facility with potentially dangerous air
quality or inefficient ventilation.
- Receive notifications when critical events take place, with
actionable steps to resolve them.
HVAC Maintenance Management
- Manage all your HVAC information in one centralized location.
- Monitor active filter installations and easily view remaining useful life and performance.
- Get alerted when filters need to be replaced or an anomaly has occurred.
Improve building performance with intuitive reporting and insights
Track trends over time to identify when, where and why indoor air quality problems arise.
- Monitor and manage multiple buildings and indoor spaces across your facilities.
- Daily, weekly and monthly views to track changes in indoor pollutant levels, temperature and humidity.
- Access outdoor air quality, indoor air quality, and HVAC performance data from the web.
Generate custom reports based on time, location and more to see the data that matters to you.
- Receive custom recommendations based on your buildings’ unique air quality needs.
- Share progress with management and stakeholders to
provide evidence of improvement.
- Tackle healthy building certifications by tracking the
parameters that matter.
Get notified of air quality issues and HVAC faults in real-time to avoid costly or potentially dangerous events.
Get alerts for:
- Indoor pollutant thresholds
- Mold growth risk
- Filter replacement
- Poor filter sealing or blowout
- And custom metrics
Make informed decisions on how to improve air quality and operations
Do your problems originate within a space or your HVAC system? Use real-time data to point you to the answer.
Reduce operating costs associated with labor and material using a
Find the right, data-driven ventilation schedule to promote healthy spaces and energy efficiency.
Introduce the most effective air
purification solutions & strategies for your unique situation.
Tackle modern building initiatives that create a cleaner, greener and more
Choose the right filters for your
building’s HVAC system setup and fresh air needs.
Increase energy efficiency by reducing ventilation when possible or increasing filter efficiency when cost effective.